Tell us about yourself
Dr. Weiler will take the time to discuss your history and carefully listen to your questions and concerns.We want to know you as a whole person, not just rush through a list of your symptoms.
We’ll follow the clues
Your symptoms are valuable clues to help us uncover and address the actual causes of your illness. Using Functional Medicine we’ll go deeper in search of real long-term wellness.
It’s time to get well
If you’re ready, we’ll be here for you as long as it takes to find the wellness you’re looking for. We join traditional, integrative, and functional medicine to help you get well and stay well.
Everything we do is designed to help you Get Well, Stay Well, Be Well
- Affordable monthly membership fees and per-visit charges
- A personalized level of attention and care
- In-depth attention to chronic conditions, food sensitivities, allergies
- We don’t rush to prescribe
- Appointments are 2-3 longer than the national average
- Priority sick visits when you’re ill
- Respect for your time and no over-scheduling of appointments
“Dr. Weiler is wonderful. She practices medicine in a holistic way, taking into account everything that’s going on in your body and mind. I feel like she really listens to me, I never feel rushed, and I feel like she takes into consideration what treatment options will work best for me, both practically and financially.”
“Scheduling my last visit was so easy to do online. Every time I walk into Dr. Weiler’s office I’m always treated so well by Mariela and Dr. Weiler. Dr. Weiler is a very wise and compassionate doctor and she really takes the time to listen and address all of your concerns. I recommend her to all of my family and friends.”
“I am a patient with several health challenges that are complex and difficult to unravel. Fortunately Dr. Weiler is steadfast in her treatment approach. She is systematically addressing each of my issues and is bringing my body back into balance. Her knowledge of Functional Medicine equips her to dig deep to find the root causes of my symptoms.”
“Dr. Weiler is not running a practice that is focused on how many patients she can see in one day and how much she can bill the insurance company. Instead she offers the time and information to allow me to participate in my treatment and preservation of my health.”
“Because of Dr. Weiler I have stopped worrying about my health and started healing. She is everything I have been looking for in a doctor. Her staff is warm, welcoming and helpful too. I’m so happy I found her and her practice. I would be lost without them!”
“Dr. Weiler takes the time to help discover the hidden causes of your symptoms. She has helped me resolve my extreme fatigue when other doctors could not. I am very happy to have found Dr. Weiler and look forward to continued success on my path to improved health.”
“It was refreshing to have a two-way conversation with a doctor who is interested in getting to the root cause of my health issues rather than addressing a symptom with a drug and then covering up the side effects of that drug with another drug. I’m 100% confident in the preliminary plan that Dr. Weiler provided and can’t wait to get started finding new information together.”
“I struggled with digestive issues for almost three years before seeing Dr. Weiler. I saw numerous doctors who were not interested in listening to me, nor doing tests to investigate the cause or multiple causes of the issue I face. Not only has Dr. Weiler been successful in speeding my recovery but also takes the time to explain the specifics of test results, and multiple treatment options.”
“Dr. Weiler is the kind of doctor that I’ve always wanted to find. Unlike most doctors she takes the time to talk with you about your concerns and doesn’t just dispense medications. She is holistic in her approach. Hooray!!! I love her approach to medicine!!!”
“During my most recent visit I asked a question that Dr. Weiler said she had never been asked before. She did not have an immediate answer, but before the day was over she sent me an email with a comprehensive answer. Of the numerous doctors that I have visited, none come close to the level of personal attention provided by Dr. Weiler.”
What we offer
- Enlightened family medicine, collaborating with you to create a realistic and achievable plan for getting and staying well
- Health and wellness coaching addressing long-term or challenging health issues, engaging you on all levels and delivering positive results
- 25% discount on the pharmaceutical-grade supplements and medical food products we stock
What we believe
- You are the key to improving your health
- Your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and actions all impact your health and healing
- Increased wellness will help you feel better than you ever imagined
What we ask of you
- As a patient of Well, you will co-create your health with Dr. Weiler and our team
- Your commitment to both Dr. Weiler and to yourself is to be an active partner in this journey, to act in ways that promote health and well being, and to accept responsibility for your overall health
- Let us help you Get Well, Stay Well, and Be Well
Who chooses Well?
- People who want optimum health and wellness — they know wellness is so much more than just being “not sick”. Those who must maintain vibrant health because of their high levels of responsibility and achievement. They can’t take downtime, and know they can create charge by making wellness a priority. They are willing to take action and seek a partner to help them to get well, stay well, and take health to the next level.
- Parents who want thoughtful, whole healthcare for their children. Dr. Weiler recommends nutritional counseling and toxicant avoidance as appropriate for children. She also generally supports vaccinations for children. She embraces a combination of conventional care with complementary therapies, resulting in a more holistic approach to caring for her young patients. These parents are also open to trying diet and lifestyle changes to help their kids rather than expecting an antibiotic as an essential for each sick visit. Looking at the complete picture of the a child’s health; monitoring growth, treating illness, achieving wellness with a strong emphasis on preventive care through lifestyle and diet.
- Patients with chronic conditions who have “fallen through the cracks” of the standard medical system. They have visited multiple physicians over a period of months or years, but their health has not improved enough to truly make them “feel well”. This practice gives them hope that they will someday be well again.
- Those looking for a guide to help them create transformational change in their health and wellness. They are ready to make a commitment to their health by choosing a multi-month coaching engagement with Dr. Weiler to address health and wellness on the physical and behavioral levels. Commitment creates value, and those who make a commitment to themselves via coaching programs are much more likely to reach their desired goal.
- Patients who are looking for a transformational approach to healthcare and are seeking a physician certified in Functional Medicine by the Institute for Functional Medicine.